Three road rides on offer this week crafted by the fair hand of Mr Howe.
Note that the Mountain Bike Group are planning a ride from the Rose and Crown from 11am tomorrow, so if you fancy a long lie-in please feel free to join them.
As always, please bring a copy of your chosen route with you.
A quick reminder of our New Years Resolutions –
- Keep an eye out for the rider immediately behind you – if they start to drift off the back, please call to the lead rider to easy off the pace a bit until they can get back on.
- Ride a maximum of two abreast and single out when on a narrow lane.
- Look out for potholes and call them out or signal a warning the rider behind you. The roads are in a terrible state at the moment due to the recent cold weather spell so this is more important than ever.
- If you feel strong enough, take a turn at the front of the group.
- Bring a copy of the route with you.